The medium of instruction at most universities in the country is an English language. In line with our mission of continuing efforts to raise the quality of higher education, African University recently launched English Proficiency Program (EPP) to strength the ability of the students in research, communication skills and increasing their GPA scores.
The program emphasizes the fundamental language skills of reading, writing, listening, thinking and speaking. Through individual and group activities, students work on improving their pronunciation, practicing conversation strategies and delivering oral presentation.
The program aims at enabling the student:
- To achieve fluency and good pronunciation in spoken English.
- To enable the student to understand and use vocabulary, sentences, expressions, and phrases useful for everyday life.
- To understand people speaking English
- To understand and write, clear and detailed text on a wide range of subjects.
|1||· EPP 101||Beginner||3 months|
|2||· EPP 102||Intermediate||3 months|
|3||· EPP 103||Advanced||3 months|
The program is delivered in two methods
- Online Delivery Method (ODM)
- Campus Delivery Method (CDM)
After the completion of the program, the students will be awarded English Proficiency Certificate which is required by most higher education providers.
The fee of the program is low and affordable by all students!!
- Payment of registration fee ($5)
- 2 passport size photos